Monday, November 14, 2011

Pwned.

I haven't been watching the endless Republican debates, because frankly without Christie or Giulliani in the race, I don't really have a horse to root for - but someone recently sent me this.


Gingrich dismantles a smug CBS anchor beautifully here, and perfectly articulates the disconnect between comprehension-impaired liberals and the rest of us who get it.  




The funny thing is, I know that the idiot "journalist" here probably doesn't even get that he was just served up and down and side to side.   There is simply too big of a short circuit in the elitist brain.

So now I know, that despite his skeletons, despite his wacky asides (an incredibly stupid video with Pelosi springs to mind) I will be voting without holding my nose for Newt should he be the man against his Obama-ness.   This guy is one smart mo fo, and I would be happy to have him as my president.


No comments: