I know I just posted, be sure to read below this post, but OMFG.
Am I crazy? Is this not Mao? Castro? Chavez? This is insane.
Yes, 90% of it or so is fine, inspirational even. But the other 10%? Dear God.
Newsflash - I'm not here to serve the president, or any man. He's here to serve me.
I'm going to continue to flip people off who cut in front of me.
I'll drive whatever the hell I want.
I will not chant in unison with other pin-heads, even though I may be hopelessly in love with my own sanctimoniousness.
Am I a bad person because this video makes me very angry?
I pledge to play video games and internet poker.
I pledge to watch movies with lots of explosions and graphic violence.
I pledge to eat at the Olive Garden.
I pledge to eat Oreos, heavily laden with trans-fat.
I pledge to speak out against socialized medicine.
I pledge to recognize that I am smarter than Ashton Fucking Kutcher.
I pledge to support our military by supporting their mission.
YES, DO YOU THINK THEY COULD HAVE MENTIONED THE FACT THAT OUR TROOPS ARE FIGHTING AND DYING RIGHT NOW SO THAT THESE RICH ASSHOLES COULD MAKE THEIR SHITTY KIM JONG ILL-ESQUE VIDEO?
Sorry. This one definitely got my blood pressure up.