Thursday, November 08, 2007

10 Things To Put You at Ease

1. I believe the government has no business legislating morality.

2. I abhor abortion, but I believe the best way to have less of them is to keep it safe and legal.

3. The war on drugs has failed. It's time for legalization, pretty much across the board.

4. Faith has a place in our government, specific religion does not.

5. If two guys are in love and want to get married, who are we to judge and say they can't?

6. Bible thumping televangelists are repulsive. The God I believe in isn't short of cash.

7. The death penalty is wrong. So is letting pedophiles out of prison, ever.

8. I don't like Hilary Clinton, but if she becomes president I would still be thrilled to meet her.

9. I want the troops to come home. (After they win of course.)

10. Chris hardly ever speaks about himself in the third person.

No comments: